Filming a rainbow when suddenly.
what the fuck
What Scooby Doo REALLY taught us is that once you pull off the mask, the real villain is usually an old white man thing to steal everyone’s land or money.
(Source: myegotisticalindulgences, via theblackdream)
Had time before work to pick up a yummy and nourishing veg juice at the coffee shop next door! Love the beets in this ☀️
ever wonder how different your life would be if that one thing never happened
(Source: proportionates, via skinnedkneesnotbrokenhearts)
Melbourne protest for Gaza, July 19. 2014.
And that rebels are contaminating the air crash site and stealing bodies. All in the same week and we just talk and talk about it. We do nothing.
As a world we have lost so much compassion and also respect for the dead.
- The boy who takes your virginity is only going to love you long enough for you to stay in his bed.
- Your first job is never the best job. But you’ll meet some of your best friends there.
- Sometimes things don’t go the way you expect them to at all.
- People are usually never who they say they are.
- If you love someone, you need to tell them. Nobody is good at the guessing game.
- If your best friends don’t like the boy you’re involving yourself with, chances are he’s bad news.
- If a boy starts an invitation with, “Are you home alone”/”I’ll be home alone”, say no. You are a human being, not a toy to be played with.
- If some boy invites you to “the backseat of his truck”, he’s a piece of shit. Tell him to fuck himself.
- “Sorry” doesn’t always fix what you messed up.
- Stop wasting time wishing you could take back what you already did.
- You are at fault sometimes.
- There’s going to be a boy that you let get away. Yes, you loved him. It’s for the best, though.
- Toxic people hardly ever start off toxic.
- It’s always nice to make new friends, but never forget who your real friends are.
- Never lose the friends that would answer their phone at 3am if you called
- Never lose sight of who you are because of a boy.
—16 Things I Learned While Being 16 (via dizzyhemmings)
Lauren Fisher: Hang Snatch. SoCal Regionals
genuinely love her